Summer time means an abundance of locally grown fresh fruit! Lately, we have been getting lots of peaches from our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share. Since I’m allergic to raw peaches (who knew that was a thing?!), I’ve been making a gluten free version of peach cobbler with oats and nuts. This is one of my favorite summer time breakfasts or desserts! Hope you enjoy!
Gluten Free Peach Crisp Recipe
Fruit Filling (For 9×9 pan)
- 6-8 peaches, 1 cup berries (cherries, blueberries, strawberries etc)
- 1 TB Cornstarch
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill One to One gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
Directions for Gluten Free Peach Crisp
- Peel and chop peaches, and combine with berries.
- Toss peaches and berries with cornstarch and cinnamon.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Combine oats through brown sugar and pour melted butter over mixture. Stir until evenly combined.
- Pour oat mixture over fruit mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and can be pierced gently with a fork.
- Eat as is for breakfast or serve with vanilla yogurt or whipped cream for dessert.
I can’t wait to try this recipe in the fall with apples! Yum!